Siterra is a purpose-built project management platform for the telecom infrastructure industry. We enable the top three mobile network operators in the United States to manage their site acquisition and construction needs with an enterprise-class solution.
In 2014, Accruent partnered with a number of professional service firms to combine our Siterra software and telecom consulting experience with our clients’ services and industry knowledge. Our combined effort resulted in a benchmark of dynamic project templates for processes that are both efficient and responsive to help create a modern, connected workplace.
PAPERLESS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Eliminates printing and storage costs while maintaining regulatory compliance
• Maintains a single cloud-based repository of all document versions, accessible from anywhere
• Reduces information loss by maintaining notes electronically
• Increases employee satisfaction and retention by enabling them to work remotely
• Provides one location for all project documents: site, title, environmental, contracts, etc.
• Enables you to identify and remove project bottlenecks, including task and vendor holdups
• Easily alert stakeholders of contract, title, and environmental report expirations
• Provides ready-made employee training for handling telecom projects
• Equips employees with step-by-step view of responsibilities and deadlines
• Gives proof of work completion and review
• Provides real-time project status, end date, and milestones based on work completed
• Accurately tracks and projects revenue
• Generates reports on active and on-hold projects, improving client communication
• Allows instant invoicing and communication to accounts receivable