Customer Service Representative- Work From Home Opportunity
Customer Service Representative
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Business Services team:
The entry level Customer Service Representative is responsible for servicing clients by answering incoming calls, creating and dispatching facility service requests. Depending upon the severity of the request the CSR may also be responsible for following up to ensure completion of the request.
This position reports directly to the Manager, Facility Service Center and will be located in Accruent’s Office in Phoenix, Arizona.
How YOU WILL make a difference:
- Ensure telephones are answered timely to meet client requirements
- Communicate effectively in a positive and pleasant manner
- Process all work requests per account procedures
- Ability to produce all monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to assigned clients in approved format
- Check all Critical and Priority 1 requests prior to end of shift daily.
- Perform 100% callbacks on Critical, Priority 1 & 2 created work requests
- Perform callbacks on Priority 3 & 4 created work requests as time allows.
- Monitor completed work requests and correct information if necessary
- Other duties or special projects from time to time as required
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent…advanced coursework preferred (Great opportunity for college students)
- Ability to effectively write and communicate in the English language
- Type a minimum of 45 words per minute
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office’s suite of programs (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
- Ability to enter data within system and view same for allotted work hours
- Ability to focus and manage competing priorities based on inbound call volume and duties assigned.
- Ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
- Ability to clearly articulate client requests to service providers in the field
- Ability to arrive at scheduled times, work varying shifts and be ready to fulfill duties
- STARTING AT $15 per hour
- Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Bilingual language skills are a plus
- Familiarity with facility maintenance or real estate is a plus
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.