Full time, permanent role located in Sao Leopoldo
Are you looking for an innovative and dynamic environment at an international company where you can kick-start your career in Professional Services? Then check out the below opportunity at Accruent!
We are looking for Solution Consultant in Sao Leopoldo
What are your responsibilities in this role:
As a Solution Consultant, you will review and understand customers’ requirements, assist in the development and deployment of managed service plans, assist with long term customer success and administration/adoption of Accruent solutions. You will work with customers to deploy best practices, identify areas for improvement and assist with the daily/weekly maintenance of their solution. The Solution Consultant will also review templates and best practices to deliver ongoing managed services for customers who use Accruent solutions on their infrastructure or in a cloud-hosted environment. You will be closely working together with other members of the Shared Services team, the Professional Services Project team, Support team, Customer Success team, and you will be reporting into the Manager of Professional Services.
How you'll make a difference:
- Support delivery of managed services for Accruent’s solutions within the boundaries of the service scope and the agreed technical requirements in order to help the customer reach optimal business outcomes and enhance their use of the solution(s).
- Assist in delivering functional, technical or project information to customer and/or project managers.
- Deliver customer training by preparing and giving product-related training to end users.
- Keep knowledge and service delivery skills up-to-date for Accruent solutions.
- Deliver services within the set boundaries of the assigned budget and timeline.
- Keep internal administration up-to-date by precisely performing administrative tasks on-time.
- Work seamlessly with other types of consultants and engineers on customer initiatives.
- Integrate Accruent solutions in the customer network and application environment within the boundaries of the project plan and the agreed technical requirements to improve solution adoption, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Support all other types of Solution Consultants during project implementation and managed service delivery in order to learn thus expanding product knowledge and improving consulting skills.
What we are ready to offer you:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of enterprise-level customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary and bonus based on experience and skill level
- Opportunity to build your own success
What you bring to the table:
If you are a team player, creative thinker, and you adapt easily to a variety of situations, this role might be for you! Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 3 years of relevant consulting/customer success experience required. We are also looking for excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills in English.
If you got excited about the opportunity, then get in touch with:
@Agness Malone www.linkedin.com/in/agness-m-malone-3767b156
Directly apply on our page: www.accruent.com
We will be happy to help and share even more details with you.
We hope to hear from you soon!
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.