Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager, EPMO
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Enterprise Program Management team:
The Associate Project Manager, EPMO delivers projects which help accomplish Accruent’s strategic objectives. As part of the Enterprise Program Management Office, you will work in a highly collaborative and constantly improving environment. Your mission includes providing visibility, consistency, leadership, and oversight across all company programs and projects. While working with the EPMO and reporting to a senior EPMO team member, you will develop as a trusted advisor who provides structure, schedule, and accountability to highly visible company objectives.
How you'll make a difference:
- Manage project scope, resources, risks, issues, and timelines for projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Implement project management best practices
- Effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Facilitate issues and resolve conflict as appropriate
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Self-starter who identifies and solves problems
- Excellent change management skills, i.e., comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, yet able to execute on commitments
- Ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence
- Possess passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results; highly action oriented
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.