Proposal Writer II
Proposal Writer II
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Proposals team:
As a member of the Proposals team, you are the bridge between the sales cycle and beginning of our customer relationship. This small but mighty team collaborates to partner with every department at Accruent to help drive sales and retain customers.
Though we’re a small team, our impact is huge. You will get exposure to all products and industries within Accruent which allows you to understand how we help achieve our customers’ mission.
Accruent is recruiting for a Proposal Writer II to assist in its effort to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) issued by potential customers/partners. As our Proposal Writer, you will work with internal teams including senior management, sales, product management, technology, operations, and finance to:
- Qualify RFPs as they are received.
- Assign questions to internal stakeholders.
- Build compelling responses that leverage Accruent’s value proposition and differentiators.
- Lead the RFPs from inception through to completion.
This position reports directly to the Associate Proposals Manager within our Pre-Sales Team.
How you'll make a difference:
- Lead and/or manage the proposal process for the responses Accruent develops in respect to RFPs and other sales documentation we receive.
- Proofread proposals for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits for responses.
- Consistently implement Accruent brand messaging, including tone, style, and theme, within all responses. Effectively leverage and promote the Accruent value proposition.
- Liaise with Accruent subject matter experts to inform responses to RFPs and other sales documentation.
- Help to grow and maintain a response database (RFPIO) for common answers to questions that can be leveraged to make the process more efficient.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of proposal writing experience
- Strong project managements skills: you will be leading the RFP process and dealing with numerous stakeholders at any given time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Humanities, etc.
- Impeccable time-management: you will evaluate the scope of work per RFP and implement and maintain working timelines to ensure we successfully meet strict submission deadlines.
- Attention to detail: as the process manager you are responsible for identifying and collecting all requested items on a per-project basis.
- Multitasker: once settled, you will be expected to manage multiple projects.
- Individuality: we have a process to follow, but you are the manager of that process and stakeholders that fall within it; we want you to be yourself and lead with confidence.
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Project management experience or qualifications
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.