Digital Adoption Platform Manager- Remote
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Product Management team:
Within our Product Management team, you will be involved through the entire lifecycle of our products. The team supports our customers drive the future set and functionality to help them manage their physical resources. We are customer centric in ensuring our products deliver value in every aspect.
As a Digital Adoption Platform Manager, you will be responsible for helping the business drive customer adoption, retention, and engagement with our software products. You will work closely with stakeholders throughout the organization, including architecture, product, CSM, PS, marketing, support and engineering, to develop and execute a holistic strategy based on value and impact with a strong focus on User Experience.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Product Management and will be a remote, work from home opportunity.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Manage the implementation of the digital adoption platform across the company’s products
- Assess needs and use cases, quickly design impactful and creative solutions, measure results, and iterate and improve to drive optimal outcomes
- Collaborate with business, technical and creative partners to ensure timely delivery of software readiness, communications and training
- Drive agile development processes to deliver new features and functionality to ensure best in class digital user experience
- Measure and evaluate the impact of solutions developed against KPIs set forth to drive ROI back to the business
- Apply presentation skills to demonstrate the messaging, specifications and desired benefits
- Seek feedback and obtain consensus across stakeholders from project initiation through final approval
- Influence and deliver in an environment with multiple stakeholders, competing priorities and timeline
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools at your disposal in order to troubleshoot and maintain implementations over time
- Collaborate with vendor CSM and technical account manager in order to get the most out of the DAP tool and ensure that expansion of Digital Adoption Platform is not hindered by technical or licensing limitations
What you Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, where attention to detail, and the ability to multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities
- Ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate under tight deadlines
- A natural excitement and ability to learn technologies and explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers and management
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Background in organizational change management or learning & development is a plus
- Digital adoption software familiarity/experience is preferred, although not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a plus
- 1-3 years of implementation or professional services experience at a SaaS company
- UX background is a plus
- This job requires occasional travel.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.