Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Support team:
The Customer Support team works hand-in-hand with our customers to identify, understand, prevent, and solve their problems. Acting as the voice of the company, we develop and deepen the relationships with our customers. We are successful when our customers are promoters of the company. If you're passionate about helping people, come join our world class Customer Support team!
The Support Associate position provides exceptional customer service to help sustain and improve the use of Accruent’s Enterprise Solutions. This will be accomplished by timely delivery of services, successful identification and resolution of issues or service requests, and through interactive customer communication.
This role will be working on/with our Connectiv product within the Healthcare industry. Connectiv allows biomedical and clinical engineering groups to manage and control all aspects of their medical devices and equipment. Connectiv software helps healthcare organizations fulfill their mission by mitigating risk, ensuring regulatory compliance and maximizing utilization.
This position reports directly to the Manager, Support and this is a remote work opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Serve as first point of contact for Accruent’s customers regarding software and technical issues
- Maintain detailed records of all internal and external customer interactions
- Follow support processes and incident response procedures
- Work with customers to clearly identify problems and apply the appropriate solution
- Escalate high priority issues to senior support staff and cross functional teams as necessary to determine and address the root cause of issues
- Maintain a working knowledge of Accruent supported products and technologies
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
- Enjoys and excels at problem solving and assisting others
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Prior experience in a software support role
- ServiceNow Administrator
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.