Program Manager, Global Sales Enablement
Perm role, due to COVID-19 WFH , originally office based in Sao Leopoldo, Brazil
Fluent English language required
Are you looking for innovative , dynamic place where you can expand your career? You want to be part of fun and diverse company culture?
If so, you might want to read further as our Sales Enablement Team at Accruent Brazil is looking for new member!
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Global Sales Enablement team:
The Global Sales Enablement team’s mandate is to increase the productivity of our sales teams worldwide. They are the brains behind our sales onboarding and talent development programs, as well as the keepers of key systems and processes meant to increase seller efficiency. As a team they pride themselves on delivering work that is creative, detail-oriented, and easily consumed by our reps.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Program Manager to run, identify, and execute projects that will increase the productivity of our global Commercial Team. A major objective of this role will be to manage intensive onboarding programs for all new members of the Commercial Team. Other responsibilities include implementing and owning technology solutions to ensure maximum effectiveness of the company's go-to-market efforts and being a key force in planning our annual training events.
This position reports directly to the Manager, Global Sales Enablement and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Working directly with Product, Sales Leadership, and Marketing teams to support Go-to-Market strategies and to support product launches, roadmaps, and acquisitions.
- Working with SMEs to facilitate learning related to our technology, suite of product offerings, and information about our clients and industries.
- Executing, evaluating, and enhancing the role specific onboarding programs for new hires.
- Coordinating on-going learning opportunities for existing sales professionals.
- Monitoring and measuring effectiveness of all sales enablement efforts, and consistently reporting results and progress.
- Working with sales leaders to analyze performance of existing sales force so that additional training and resources can be prescribed and developed.
- Managing the content repository of sales assets and ensuring that all information is up-to-date and easily accessible.
- Owning identification, implementation, and administration of sales enablement technology solutions.
- Special projects as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma can be considered with requisite experience
- 2+ years working in a software environment
- 2-4 years of professional sales training or program management experience
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, and communication skills required
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web-based systems
- Ability to travel occasionally as required
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
- Multi-media skills and e-learning development skills a plus
- Experience with LMS and CMS platforms
If you like what you see so far get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team:
Apply directly on our page www.accruent.com
We will be happy to help and give you even more details on the role ,
responsibilities and management.
Hope to hear from you soon !
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.