Senior Operations Analyst
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Services Operations team:
As a member of our Services Operations department, you will empower our professional services team to help our customers through the implementation process. You will act as a strategic voice to leadership in aspects of billing, reporting, forecasting, and planning to provide direction in the execution of quarterly and annual business plans to support rapid revenue growth. Our team is dedicated to excellence in providing a world class service ops team and looking for a high performer to join this operation!
The Senior Operations Analyst will work closely with the Services leadership team to provide on-going support and maintenance of the organization’s business systems, processes, and data. You will develop, maintain, and improve procedures, documentation, and reports that help maximize services resources, and improve Services results. This role is responsible for compiling the financial forecast of the Services organization and communicating the forecast across the organization. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated, detail, process and customer service-oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of growing and dynamic Services team by driving efficiencies and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive a successful Services organization.
This position reports directly to the Associate Manager, Services Operations and will be located in Accruent’s Corporate Headquarters in Austin, Texas.
How you'll make a difference:
- Provide analysis for acquired Services teams that supports the business objectives of the Services organization, in alignment with corporate vision.
- Execute all activities required to compile the financial forecast for the Services organization on a regular cadence. Assist Services leadership in understanding forecast inputs such as capacity planning and sales pipeline and communicating the consolidated forecast out to the broader Accruent leadership team.
- Run weekly time reports to estimate revenue; identify any resource or revenue corrective actions that are required to meet/beat monthly target.
- Review monthly detailed expenses to identify required corrective actions to reduce costs.
- Work with accounting to record revenue in accordance with GAAP guidelines.
- Develop analytical reports for all sources of services revenue, consistent with company standards, and management direction.
- Subject matter expert for FinancialForce for the Services organization.
- Subject matter expert for services personnel on all processes related to services revenue: time entry, project management, customer billing, and staff utilization.
- Act as liaison between the Executive Vice President of Services, Finance department, and Services staff.
- Continually provide suggestions and implement improvements to business and reporting processes that keep up with the changes in the organization.
- Assist other organizations and lead special projects as required.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst in a large consulting firm or computer software company.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- Knowledge of MS Office required, advanced proficiency in Excel preferred.
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce.com required and Financialforce.com or other PSA preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with effective organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and a desire for continuous learning.
- Ability to lead and actively participate on working teams.
- Ability to work with and protect confidential information required.
- Undergraduate degree in business or accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Polished/professional demeanor and written communication.
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.