Associate Systems Administrator
Associate Systems Administrator
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our IT team:
Are you ready to save the day? The IT team is the backbone to our employees being mission ready to support our customers. As a part of this fun, hardworking team, you will solve all software and hardware issues across the company on a global scale. With a level head when high pressure situations arise, our IT team has a high sense of urgency to put our employees first. Come help Shape the World around Us and join the team today!
The Associate Systems Administrator supports, configures internal and/or external desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and phone systems at Accruent. This role is responsible for troubleshooting computer issues and network performance and will maintain all systems, applications, security, network configurations and will recommend solutions, upgrades, patches and new applications/equipment, while providing technical support and guidance to users as part of a global service desk team.
This position reports directly to the Mgr., Global IT Service Desk and will be located in Accruent’s office Austin, Texas.
How you'll make a difference:
- Manages help desk requests from internal users, to include troubleshooting, hardware, software, operating systems,and network connectivity issues
- Installs, configures,and troubleshoots workstation and laptop hardware, peripherals, operating systems, business software, and third-party applications
- Provides timely and quality workstation and phone support to end users
- Images and deploys workstations for new hires and system upgrades as well as performs interoffice computer equipment moves
- Administers user additions, deletions and changes; and performs daily network maintenance, i.e., ensuring adequate file serves space, virus detection and network backup
- Provides basic support of VMware virtualization, Windows serves and server applications such as Exchange, SQL and SharePoint
- Configures and troubleshoots network printer, network scanners and local printers
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years of experience supporting and maintaining a corporate IT environment
- BS degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to train end users on software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to work in a geographically diverse business environment
- Strong self-management skills, including the ability to set goals and provide positive and constructive feedback
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Experience working in a service environment, preferred
- MCP, A+ or Network+ Certification preferred
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.