Solution Engineer- Retail
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Sales Engineering team:
The Solution Engineering department is a hybrid of sales and tech savvy individuals. These team members demonstrate, either remote or in person, how our solutions will solve our prospects business problems. You will have a balance of self-management and collaboration with several other departments to help close the deal and expand our clientele.
As a Solution Engineer, you will work closely with the sales team to provide pre-sales support for all Account Executives. The goal of the sales team is: to achieve or exceed the revenue targets and work with customers to ensure their success. In general, the Sales Engineer is responsible for working with prospective customers to articulate the technical and business value of Accruent solutions.
This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Sales Engineering Manager and will be a remote work opportunity.
How you will make a difference:
- Develop, present, and demonstrate solutions to prospective customers based on detailed customer requirements to highlight Accruent’s broad solution areas with emphasis on key differentiators to both technical and non-technical audience
- Conduct customer trials and proof of concepts
- Work with new and strategic customers to ensure success
- Help to identify market and product requirements based on field experience and market trends
- Work with Accruent product management teams to provide feedback on current and future product requirements
- Partner with Accruent Account Executives by providing the necessary support to compete effectively in the marketplace by assessing the requirements and uncover the needs for a complete solution
- Provide technical pre-sales support to prospective customers.
- Understand the dependencies on other 3rd party software components to develop complete solutions for customers.
- Provide necessary input into RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Act as an integral member of the sales team contributing to the formulation of strategies and technical approaches, including planning for presales campaigns.
- Learn and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Provide strategic partnerships with Account Executives
What you will bring to the table:
- Proven Industry experience as a technical pre-sales consultant with a strong understanding of CMMS business processes including reactive, preventive, and predictive maintenance processes. An understanding of Internet of Things (IoT) is preferred.
- Retail Industry experience a plus.
- 2+ years of experience as Sales/System Engineer or Sales Consultant.
- Worked with Sales/Market Development team members
- Communication experience with C-Level officers, LOB VPs as well as technical and non-technical contacts.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Minimum B.S. Degree
- Consulting skills a plus
- Proven analytical, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of (SaaS) technology solutions
- Ability to articulate a value-based proposition
- Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycle
- Outstanding communication skills with technical and non-technical audience
- Strong presentation skills
- This job does not requires up to 50% travel domestically.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.