Full time, permanent role located in Sao Leopoldo or Sao Paulo.
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Accruent is looking for a Technical Consultant who will contribute to the implementation of Accruent solutions.
In this role you will support data migrations between legacy products and various Accruent solutions. The Technical Consultant is responsible for effectively using migration tools, following Accruent methodology, QA, and strong communication with Professional Services consultants and project managers. The Technical Consultant also reviews tools and best practices to implement Accruent solutions. You will be closely working together with the Professional Services Project team and you will be reporting into the Manager of Professional Services.
What are we offering:
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills level
- Opportunity to build your own success
- Mentoring through out your career , access to trainings and development plans
What you would be doing?
- Support the installation and integration of Accruent Solutions through consulting and configuration work
- Provide 2nd level support
- Liaise with project management, vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution and program improvements
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Keep knowledge and skills up to date and share relevant knowledge by actively contributing to the Accruent Knowledge base
- Keep implementation administration up to date
What you can bring to the table:
Technical & Soft Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Extensive T-SQL knowledge (Query building, query performance tuning, index maintenance, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of XML coding language
- Basic knowledge of other coding languages is a plus
- Strong understanding of database structure and data modeling principles
- Microsoft SQL Server Database management experience
- Knowledge of at least one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, MapForce, Talend, etc.)
- Proven work experience with ETL development.
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience
- Windows Server experience.
- Ability to pick up new data tools and concepts quickly
- Strong Organizational skills: time management and planning
- High attention to detail
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.