Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Legal team:
Are you looking to join a high performing team? Our legal team is a small and gritty group who wears several hats in managing all customer contracts, advising the executive team on risks, and executing deals and negotiations. By working collaboratively across the company, you will be an instrumental piece in protecting the business.
The Contracts Manager manages the customer contracting processes and activities of the Company, including drafting and negotiating inbound and outbound customer contracts under the direction of the Company’s Legal Counsel.
This position reports directly to the Corporate Counsel and will be located in .
How you'll make a difference:
- Under the direction of the Company’s Legal Counsel, negotiates contracts with customers and manages the contracts procession through appropriate departments of the Company.
- Drafts revised terms of the contracts and reviews proposed changes from customers.
- Participates in negotiations with customers of Company.
- As requested, prepares and communicates information regarding contract status, risk, compliance, modifications, deviations, negotiations, and completion or termination.
- Works with the Sales department and other relevant facets of the business to prioritize and facilitate timely resolution of client contract and Salesforce issues.
- Responsible for the organization and maintenance of the contracts database, contract templates, signed contracts and other legal correspondence and documentation.
- Reviews vendor contracts as needed.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- General understanding of applicable contract law and related contract issues and trends
- Proven negotiation techniques and skills
- Ability to interact with all departments within the company and with customers to drive a contract process to completion
- Experience in learning to effectively use new business tools to complete objectives (e.g. Salesforce.com; Docusign; OneDrive; Microsoft Suite, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and verbal and written skills
- Must be customer service oriented and a flexible team player with high energy
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- College degree in business legal, or other relevant field.
- 3 or more years of contract management or paralegal experience
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.