Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Full time, permanent role located in Sao Leopoldo or Sao Paulo.
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits. We're proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching, and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why You Want To Work For Our Marketing Team
Our Marketing team is at the forefront of engaging our current and potential customers to discover Accruent products through our media. We look for creative problem solvers and bold thinkers to drive career-defining work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Want to help shape and share our mission?
We are looking for a strategic seasoned Senior Digital Marketing Manager that will drive the paid digital marketing and related operations. You will manage paid marketing campaigns end to end. You'll work closely with other key stakeholders across the marketing, specifically demand generation, brand and content marketing, product marketing, website, marketing operations and sales team to ensure successful and efficient campaign delivery. You will own the paid search, paid social and other digital marketing channels and campaigns, related data interpretation, insights, conversion rates and cost efficiency KPIs on day-to-day basis. Be part of a modern marketing team that embraces new ideas, and the opportunities are endless!
This position reports directly to the Director, Growth and Marketing Operations, and will be a remote work-from-home opportunity out of Sao Paulo or Sao Leopoldo regions.
How You'll Make a Difference (Job Duties)
- Own end-to-end digital marketing campaigns starting from ideation of the new campaigns to efficient delivery till the conversion
- Lead development and execution of the digital marketing campaigns to bring in more revenue and increase efficiency
- Forecast future performance with an acceptable level of accuracy based on the current and future trends
- Plan and report on daily channel budget allocation, daily cost and conversion KPIs, periodic keywords, competitor and brand positioning research.
- Hands-on create landing pages, ad copy, creative assets etc. as per the campaign requirements as a collaborative effort
- Plan and execute A/B testing to improve performance of the digital marketing initiatives
- Plan, develop and report tactical and strategic digital channels specific reports and dashboards to take data-driven actions
- Take responsibility of delegating work to the digital marketing agency and their performance
- Train current and future stakeholders and team members as needed
- Regularly collaborate with marketing, sales, data and executive teams. Work in a cross-functional capacity across the teams
- Create and present performance insights for executives and other stakeholders on regular basis
What You Bring To The Table (Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree required. English speaking and writing skills required
- 8+ years of experience in high-tech B2b digital marketing with emphasis on paid search and paid social media marketing
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads, LinkedIn marketing and Google Optimize is a must. Google display, Bing Ads, YouTube video ads, Facebook marketing exposure required
- Exceptional knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag manager and MS Excel is required
- Exposure to Salesforce, Gartner digital marketing and other digital platforms is highly desirable
- Ability to constantly find optimization opportunity for better performance is required
- Exceptional project management experience with running digital marketing related projects
- Proven ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment
- Major overlap of and flexibility in working hours with central and pacific time zones required
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious and a desire for continuous learning.
- Ready to have Fun!
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.