Senior Content Marketing Manager
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Marketing team:
Our Marketing team is at the forefront of engaging our current and potential customers to discover Accruent products through our media. We look for creative problem solvers and bold thinkers to drive career defining work in a fast paced and ever changing environment. Want to help shape and share our mission?
The Sr. Content Marketing Manager has the primary duty of overseeing content marketing initiatives across various platforms for their assigned business unit. The right person for this role has a unique blend of exceptional writing and editorial skills, technological expertise, and business acumen. You will work to establish the business as a thought leader, drive lead generation and nurturing, compel consumer engagement, educate prospects and social influencers, and create a sense of urgency for the consumers to engage, all through the business’s content.
The Sr. Content Marketing Manager will work closely with subject matter experts to develop compelling and informative thought leadership content for both owned and earned media placement. You should require little oversight and be a self-managed, self-staring employee who can manage the creation and delivery of content from start to finish. They will also be a leader and mentor to other content marketers, sharing knowledge and skills with peers for greater team success.
This is a full-time position reporting directly to the Director of Marketing Communications and will be a remote opportunity out of either the Sao Paulo or Sao Leopoldo regions.
- Become a champion of the Accruent brand, ensuring that content is on brand and on message every time.
- Collaborate with global marketing, sales, and product teams to formulate high-impact marketing content including sales enablement resources, whitepapers, infographics, videos, web content, case studies, blog sites, fact sheets, and social media content targeted at the business’s audience.
- Generate and review content, collateral and customer-facing materials to ensure content is clear, concise and consistent in messaging, style, tone and voice.
- Use your expert understanding of SEO strategies to deliver content on a regular cadence aimed at ranking our extensive list of target keywords on the first page.
- Communicate and engage with the global marketing team to provide valuable feedback on content and design, using analytics and reporting to identify and share impact of content and shape strategy going forward.
- Lead and facilitate strategic discovery and planning sessions with product marketing managers and internal teams to build messaging frameworks, content strategy plans and campaigns.
- Work with the product marketing managers to build, plan and execute on these content strategy plans and campaigns.
- Work on multiple campaigns simultaneously, and under deadlines, while being flexible on stakeholders needs.
- Superior, proven written and verbal English communication skills in a technology company with an innate attention to detail. Fluency a must.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, English, Journalism, Public Relations or Communications preferred).
- At least 10+ years of copywriting experience in B2B marketing, preferably with a focus on SaaS or other software.
- Must be a proactive self-starter; with sense of urgency to achieve results.
- Ability to distill technical and complex product, solution, industry, and other information into digestible, concise copy.
- Strong strategic and critical thinking.
- Proven track record of prioritizing high impact activities and keeping complicated copy projects moving forward while working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to cultivate and continuously improve our brand messaging, communications and creative output.
- Strong proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel for delivering impact analytics reports.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment while maintaining high quality standards.
- Effective interpersonal, influence, collaboration and listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively and coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients, vendors and prospects.
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation assistance will not be considered for this position.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.