Client Services Engineer- Remote
Client Services Engineer/Consultant
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Professional Services team:
Our Professional Services team is dedicated to our customers in ensuring they are successful and happy in the Accruent products they purchase. You will help our clients map a path to the Accruent platform to solve their overarching business problems. We are looking for highly motivated, fast moving, and dynamic individuals to help implement and deliver our world class platform solutions.
The Client Services Engineer/Consultant will support Verisae clients in their initiatives to streamline maintenance processes and build a more stringent framework to support environmental compliance. This role includes extensive customer interaction, process mapping, system configuration, product documentation and evaluating customer performance through system monitoring. In addition, this role will be able to support the successful completion of assigned client implementation project activities of Accruent’ s complex enterprise software. These implementation project activities include requirements analysis and definition, configuration of software, conference room pilots, testing, and go-live support for client. The Client Services Engineer/Consultant gathers and analyzes the business requirements of the client; makes reasoned decisions after assessing the circumstances, and then provides recommendations along with the risks and issues involved with each alternative to the client.
This position requires a motivated, independent person who excels in working on a small team producing results. The position also requires excellent communications skills and the ability to work with all levels of an organization. This role requires listening to customers, performing high level business analyst tasks with extensive client interaction and doing technical application configuration and data analysis. This position will primarily work as a Client Services Engineer engaging in multiple activities on be behalf of our Client(s) engaged in managed services including maintenance of the Verisae refrigerant database, training vendors, and providing analytics and reporting. In addition, this role will be asked to support our professional services team to implement our Verisae software solutions for new customers, work with existing customers to identify opportunities for improvement in system configuration and business processes and then develop a plan to meet those goals.
How you'll make a difference:
- Become the application Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Accruent vx (Verisae) products including vx Maintain, vx Sustain and vx Observe.
- Serve as the first point of contact (via phone, email, and web-based support portal) for Accruent’s user base, participating on multiple projects in varying phases simultaneously.
- Enforce vendor compliance with refrigerant leak check processes
- Support CARB & EPA reporting initiatives
- Provide performance metrics and recommended actions
- Stay relevant on changing legislation and communicate changes to both the business and our customers.
- Own the training and testing functions relationship with client end users. Deliver clear and easy class instructions, communicate difficult concepts well, and maintain professional presentation skills. Deliver learning and consulting services remotely or at client sites, as assigned.
- Support Professional services in resolving support cases as assigned.
- Support professional services in learning customers business requirements, preparing technical proposals, business requirements, functional requirements, negotiating scope and deliverables, and communicate status and issues to the Verisae teams.
- Provide feedback and periodic status reports to clients and create structured documentation.
- Advise client on workflow, application, and database configuration options based on best practices and analysis of the client environment to promote continual improvement.
- Collaborate with Client team participants, Project Managers and Engineering to assure project success.
- Facilitate communication upward and across internal project team including project status, justifications for variances and technical information (architecture, design, and implementation objectives).
- Support business process management efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes.
- Test product enhancements and defects ensuring that the development items meet the business requirements and are functioning properly. As a part of this task, tickets will be opened in the JIRA issue tracking system.
- Perform demonstrations and a walk through of the solutions available to customers.
- Contribute to the continual process of enhancing our products by providing customer feedback, requests and concerns to the Professional Services and Product Management Teams.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team success by meeting delivery dates and quality expectations.
- Work with other Accruent teams including Customer Success (Accounts) Management, Product Management, Sales & Marketing teams to determine recommendations and success plans for our customers.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in
- Hosted Solutions (Saas)
- Property, Asset, Purchasing, or Carbon Emissions related software/systems
- Managing maintenance, refrigeration, and/or energy for multi-site business
- 2+ years relevant experience in complex software solution as an administrator or solution engineer or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Project Management, Computer Science or the equivalent in combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical, facilitation and consulting skills.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and independently and drive for results.
- MS Excel skills are required.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication and ability to manage all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate problem resolutions to others with differing skill sets and educational backgrounds.
- Hard working and a self-motivated who works well in a team environment.
- Ability to implement new solutions.
- Knowledge of facilities and property management marketplace and related technology products is a huge plus.
- Experience with anticipating client needs and proposing business process and technical solutions
- Ability to determine, articulate, and compare multiple alternative solutions is a desired skill set.
- Track record of capitalizing upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships is a plus.
- Experience managing commitments to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction is a plus
- This job requires travel up to 25% domestically, once COVID restrictions are lifted
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.