Full time, permanent role located in Sao Paulo.
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Accounting team:
The Accounting department is a great place for learning and adapting to changes mainly due to acquisitions. They are the guardians of the financial data and assets of the company while working closely with the Finance department. Stagnant is not a word you would describe this team and they are constantly working on projects to improve and automate processes. They work hard but also maintain a fun and light-hearted environment to keep the business running. If you're drawn to teams being proactive versus reactive, then the Accounting department may be a fit for you.
The Accountant will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
This position reports directly to the Finance Controller and will be located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
What you would be doing?
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital entries by compiling and analyzing accounting information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other accounting reports.
- Substantiates accounting transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Accounting Reconciliation in a monthly basis and preparing discrepancies report based on analysis of information in the accounting books.
- Maintains accounting security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial and tax legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares additional accounting reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing accounting information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you can bring to the table:
Technical & Soft Skills :
- Knowledge in both Brazilian and US Gaap.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the small/middle market and in multinational companies.
- Accounting Degree with active CPA
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in any additional language is an advantage.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.