Implementation Consultant- Remote
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Professional Services team:
The Implementation Consultant will help translate complex customer business requirements into viable business solutions. Their ability to deconstruction customer challenges into discrete, logical components will be paramount. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, an expert at juggling multiple competing projects and priorities on fast-paced timelines, and is able to deliver unparalleled customer success.
Our Professional Services team is dedicated to our customers in ensuring they are successful and happy in the Accruent products they purchase. You will help our clients map a path to the Accruent platform to solve their overarching business problems. We are looking for highly motivated, fast moving, and dynamic individuals to help implement and deliver our world class platform solutions.
This position reports directly to the Manager of Professional Services and will be a remote position. This role will be working with our EMS product within the Commercial Real Estate industry. The EMS Software solutions manage, monitor and control every aspect of meeting rooms, classrooms, gathering spaces, and office hoteling through a single platform.
How you'll make a difference:
- Serve as a single point of contact for customers by managing the complete software implementation lifecycle, including installation, business process analysis, configuration, training, and overall client management
- Generate and manage project plans and milestones communication as well as risk mitigation for implementations
- Provide project status updates to all internal and external stakeholders
- Establish a foundation for the customer to achieve success post-implementation
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration) or equivalent work experience with implementing software technology
- Minimum of 2 years of technical or software training experience delivered in a traditional classroom or online learning environment
- Experience with all phases of a client software implementation lifecycle, including initial needs analysis, project administration, software installation, onsite training, systems troubleshooting, and ongoing account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including instructing or speaking to an audience
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into business solutions
- Demonstrated working knowledge of both client/server and web-based applications
- Willing, able and eligible to travel domestically and internationally 70% of the time
- Experience with using and implementing the EMS Software suite and a desire to learn highly technical information may satisfy the technical experience requirements listed above (preferred)
- Experience with project management life-cycle, including expected milestones and deliverables as they relate to a successful software implementation (preferred)
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, Microsoft IIS, Student Information Systems or Microsoft Exchange (including applicable certifications) a plus
- Experience in the Event and Resource Management field (e.g., Conference Management, Special Events, Catering, Facilities Management, Academic Scheduling) (preferred)
- This job requires travel domestically up to 40%,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.