Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Sales Order Operations team:
The Sales Order Operations team is full of grit and is the centerpiece of Accruent. From managing the core business data to collaborating with nearly every department, this team gets to understand the ins and outs of how the company operates on a daily basis. If you like to be on a hard-working team that is focused on improving processes and thinking outside the box, then Data Operations is the right fit for you!
The Operations Specialist position is an integral part of Accruent’s Sales Order Operations team, which is responsible for creating sales and renewal offers for the Sales and Customer Success team. This role is also responsible for processing and obtaining approval for sales and renewal orders. The Operations Specialist coordinates and collaborates with the Sales and Customer Success teams regularly as part of Accruent’s Business Operations Unit.
This position reports directly to the Associate Manager, and this is a remote work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Must be able to meet deadlines and multitask
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all employees, customers, contractors and vendors
- Owns and runs the deal review process
- Identify, escalate and ensure resolution to deal review issues
- Learn and manage the quote request process
- Maintains sales order operations documentation, keeping it up to date and accurate
- Collaborates with client facing team members, as needed
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum High School or equivalent
- 1+ years prior related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in ta team environment as well as independently
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with sense of urgency
- Preferred skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, preferred or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated success in role driven by deadlines, process, reliance on data and continuous improvement
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.