Business Systems Analyst- Remote
Business Systems Analyst
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Business Systems team:
The Business Systems team are the go-to advocates for our employees when we need help with different systems within Accruent. This team is dedicated to providing innovative, resilient, and secure systems to empower Accruent's employees to be set up for success. They find areas for automation and improvement to enable operational best practices. We are looking for a technical and collaborative individual to partner with different departments to uncover specific needs.
As part of the Business Systems team, the Business Systems Analyst role is responsible for documenting requirements, user stories, and success criteria. The Business Systems Analyst will work with cross functional stakeholders and lead exploration discussions and requirement gathering sessions. This person will work with System administrators to provide solution advice and drive consensus. This role will also lead user acceptance testing and debugging. The role is essential in refining user ideas into requirements which can be delivered successfully by a development team, which can be in house or 3rd party.
The ideal candidate will be interested in solving problems, creating processes, tinkering under the hood of large enterprise systems, and overdelivering when it comes to quality.
This position reports directly to the Manager of Business Systems and will be located in Austin, TX or remotely.
How you'll make a difference:
- Gathering and documentation of requirements
- Reporting of success metrics on previous work to inform business value of other proposed solutions
- Provides problem-solving support, advice and guidance to internal customers
- Document success criteria and coordinate user acceptance testing
- Manage work pipeline for development sprints
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strategic thinking, result driven
- 1-2 years’ as a business analyst or Salesforce business super user
- Ability to simplify and drive consensus
- Self-starter, proactive approach to problem solving
- Salesforce CPQ experience a plus
- Confluence AND Jira experience a plus
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.