Global Vice President, Digital Customer Success and Renewals
A cutting-edge SaaS leader, Accruent is the largest company focused on optimizing every aspect of planning and managing an organization’s physical resources. We are the only fully integrated solution on the market that covers the entire physical resource management lifecycle for real estate, facilities, and asset management.
We are a progressive and dynamic organization obsessed with helping our customers drive maximum value across their real asset portfolio. Our cloud-based framework serves over 10,000 global customers in real estate, healthcare, retail, education, telecom, manufacturing and the public sector. We empower customers to drill down into inefﬁciencies and transform how they manage every aspect of their physical resources.
The Accruent of today is an amalgamation of 18 acquisitions made over the last two plus decades to strengthen our portfolio. This has provided scale and breadth, though we still move quickly in seizing new opportunities and finding creative ways to satisfy the emerging needs of our customers.
For more information, visit https://www.accruent.com/about-us/why-accruent
Fortive (formerly part of Danaher) is a global Fortune 500 company comprised of leading businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With 2020 revenues of $4.6+ billion, $900+ million in operating profit and a market capitalization of $23B+, we provide essential technologies for connected workflow solutions across a range of attractive end-markets. Our company is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 17,000 employees in over 50 countries around the world.
Our shared purpose as a company is to create essential technology that helps the world progress. Our innovations keep the world moving forward. We work together to accelerate the pace of progress and to make a difference.
Why Accruent is a great place to work:
It all starts with the people and the culture. We are a tight-knit company and we love solving problems together. This keeps us wired. Our culture is entrepreneurial and collaborative. We champion inclusion and diversity. We come into work every day striving to make the organization a little better than it was the day before. We ask the tough questions and push each other to be bold. This occurs in an environment that fosters authenticity and transparency. There are no games. No hidden agenda. No politics. What you see one day is what you will get any other day.
You will become one of the most impactful and visible leaders in the organization, working to drive transformation and growth. Accruent is already a highly successful, growing, and profitable SaaS business that is only scratching the surface of what is possible. You will be leading our renewals organization and building the foundation for Customer Success at scale. You will help build the strategy to ensure our customers are successful in their missions by building the capabilities to engage with them at scale to realize the full value of Accruent’s solutions. You will help Accruent win while building an inclusive culture that drives team-member engagement and passion.
- Lead the Digital Customer Success and scale renewal strategy to drive value realization and expansion through the customer’s post-sales experience, optimizing the customer lifecycle
- Build the teams and processes capable of scaling with high growth, serving high volumes of small and mid-size customers. Including an organization of digital customer success managers that will proactively drive tech touch delivering adoption and value realization across our solutions and products
- Lead a global renewals team across all products, verticals and regions to develop disciplined on-time renewal, forecast accuracy, and churn reduction processes. Build and lead the annual renewal planning process, including managing to net retention and renewal rates, annual recurring revenue targets, and team incentives.
- Provide dynamic and inspirational leadership to a global team. Attract, mentor and promote the very best talent. Create opportunities and followership. Champion a culture of inclusion and diversity.
- Partner cross-functionally to improve NPS, retention and lifetime value, initiating actions that drive continuous improvement across Accruent.
- Establish a high-performance culture that instills operational rigor and discipline. Create a mindset of continuous improvement. We are always striving to reach the next level!
- Develop capabilities for scalable engagement across the customer lifecycle from Onboarding through Adoption and Renewal.
- Exceed financial and strategic targets for minimizing revenue churn and boosting incremental revenue via expansion of solutions owned
Professional Background & Attributes:
- BS or BA plus an MBA, JD or other professional degree from top-tier institutions.
- 8+ years of Customer Success leadership experience within a premier SaaS company.
- 5+ years commercial experience owning a renewal or revenue target
- Experience working within a complex product/customer sets
- Domain expertise in renewals, recurring revenue, risk management, churn analysis, pricing and revenue recognition.
- This job does require travel
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.