Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Enterprise Program Management team:
The Project Manager delivers projects which help accomplish Accruent’s strategic objectives. As part of the Enterprise Program Management Office, you will work in a highly-collaborative and constantly improving environment. Your mission includes providing visibility, consistency, leadership, and oversight across all company programs and projects. While working with the EPMO and reporting to a senior EPMO team member, you will develop as a trusted advisor who provides structure, schedule, and accountability to highly visible company objectives.
How you'll make a difference:
- Manage project scope, resources, risks, issues, budget, and timelines for projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Implement project management best practices
- Effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Facilitate issues and resolve conflict as appropriate
- Demonstrate Accruent’s values in all interactions: Results Orientation, Winning Attitude, Integrity, Drive to Excellence, Humility, and Grit
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree required
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Self-starter who identifies and solves problems
- Significant project, process, stakeholder, and risk management experience
- Excellent change management skills, i.e., comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, yet able to execute on commitments
- Ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence
- Possess passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results; highly action oriented
Great if you know:
- Experience with JIRA, Smartsheet
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.