Enterprise Senior Account Executive
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Sales team:
As a part of our sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first customer facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
Accruent is looking for top performing sales executives who have experience selling enterprise software applications. The Enterprise Senior Account Executive will be responsible for all activities related to revenue generation of the Accruent Retail products and services as related to their accounts.
This role will be working on/with our Lucernex product in the Retail industry. Lucernex helps our customers manages sites and assets throughout the lifecycle. This includes: Market planning, site evaluation, project management, facility management, real estate leasing, equipment leasing, and rent accounting (full FASB and IASB).
This position reports directly to the RVP, Sales and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Continue to position Accruent as a leader in our business.
- Be responsible for the full life cycle of the sales process from pipeline generation, to value messaging and deal closing
- Generate business from existing and new customers while reaching annual sales revenue goals.
- Sell to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, sophisticated accounts.
- Maintain opportunity status and progress in SalesForce
- Complete quarterly territory planning and accurate deal closure forecast
- Provide input to sales plans and campaigns.
- On a limited basis, act as a mentor to junior level Account Executives.
- Stay current on market conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of Accruent solutions.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Passion and consistent track record for not only, meeting but exceeding sales quotas
- Proven experience building pipeline in a hunting role and running a complex sale.
- Experience with selling into Retail preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Engineering, or a similar field.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors, and a value-based selling process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel with the ability to create effective, convincing sales presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team leader with strong listening skills.
- Detailed sales process knowledge.
- Travel as required (35%-50%)
- This job does require up to 50% travel domestically, once COVID restrictions are lifted.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
- Accruent requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, racial minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.