Sr. Front End Developer
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Marketing team:
Our Marketing team is at the forefront of engaging our current and potential customers to discover Accruent products through our media. We look for creative problem solvers and bold thinkers to drive career defining work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. Want to help shape and share our mission?
As the Sr. Front-End Drupal/React Developer you will play a pivotal role in developing and testing new and innovative solutions. You will work closely with our designers to help bring to life engaging digital experiences with the code you write. You’ll have a sense of ownership over our website, proactively making updates to keep it running smoothly and bringing your technical expertise to solve problems. You have a good eye, and you care about details. You are eager to learn; our tools and processes are constantly evolving. You are open, honest, and positive about taking on new challenges and learning as they go.
This position reports directly to the Senior Director, Web Marketing and Technology and will be based in São Leopoldo or Sao Paulo, Brazil.
How you'll make a difference:
- Work collaboratively with User Experience, Project Management, Design, and Sales & Marketing teams to provide input and direction to Information Architecture, Design, and Functional specifications.
- Work closely with designers to take wireframes from conception to implementation and design and improve user interfaces.
- Work with other members of the development team to accurately estimate task completion times in accordance with Agile methodologies.
- Produce creative and innovative implementations that meet stakeholder goals and requirements.
- Review and provide input existing internal systems and development processes.
- Perform integration testing with QAs, Subject Matter Experts, and Designers/Developers. Debug and resolve technical problems that arise.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 7+ years of overall web development experience with a minimum 5 years of experience developing in Drupal.
- Proficiency with technologies such as Drush, composer, pre-processors, Gatsby, GraphQL, Node.js, Bulma, and Docker.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Drupal 8 or 9.
- Experience working collaboratively using version control (Git and Github).
- Strong experience with a full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches and methods (SCRUM, XP, etc.).
- Strong test coverage, understanding of troubleshooting issues, and the ability to plan for delivery at scale.
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Web accessibility guidelines knowledge.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.