Vice President of Global Channels, Alliances, and OEMs- Remote
Thousands of the world’s largest corporations, top universities, and governments rely on Accruent solutions to manage their Facilities, Real Estate and Physical Asset portfolios to drive their digital transformation. We are keenly focused on optimizing every aspect of planning and managing an organization’s physical resources. With decades of expertise leading people, facilities, and assets, Accruent has a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to manage the built environment. We are interested in candidates that want to be part of a progressive and dynamic organization obsessed with helping our customers drive maximum value. Our cloud-based framework serves over 10,000 global customers in corporate real estate, healthcare, retail, education, telecom, manufacturing, and the public sector. We empower customers to drill down into inefﬁciencies and transform how they manage every aspect of their physical resources.
We are looking for a VP of Global Channels, Alliances & OEM who can take our partner program to the next level. This is a high visibility role that is central to the company strategy. You will be responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and sales revenue globally. We have tremendous opportunity to expand our global network of partners, maximizing the long-term potential of each partner in support of delivering and accelerating sales growth. You will lead the global partner team and collaborate with sales leadership, marketing, customer success, and the training/enablement team to build a fully integrated channel partner strategy and ecosystem. This role is a high impact, quota carrying position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Distribution, VARs, OEMs, Global Systems Integrators, Cloud Service Providers, Online Marketplaces, and Technology Alliance Partners. You must demonstrate expertise in strategy and execution of programs to scale pipeline and revenue creation across all channel routes to market.
Responsibilities & Core Functions:
- Build and operationalize Accruent’s channel strategy and programs.
- Effectively lead and grow our global channel relationships and enablement.
- Collaborate with global sales teams to increase account penetration through partner engagement.
- Establish KPI’s for the channel team to identify & measure leading indicators of future success.
- Establish effective use of co-marketing investments with partners to accelerate scale.
- Identify, recruit, enable, and manage new partners in strategic areas of opportunity.
- Increase sales effectiveness and productivity of existing partners.
- Build & develop our Global System Integrator customers into GTM partners.
- Develop an ecosystem for OEM partners
- Attract and retain top talent.
- 12+ years of experience in the software and IT industry doing related business development, strategic alliance, partner, and/or channel management with the Global, National and Regional ecosystem.
- Demonstrated performance of building a successful revenue growth strategy, directly attributable to partner programs.
- Track record in defining and aligning partner and sales strategies and programs to increase customer impact and revenue opportunities.
- Experience in effectively leading a diverse global team.
- Familiarity with relevant technology trends.
- Large (+1B) and mid-size company experience.
- High energy & driven by a focus to exceed sales plan.
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement; Kaizen is our way of life.
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire others.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
- Builder mentality.
- This job requires travel domestically and internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
- Accruent requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests. For additional information about our COVID-19 approach, please visit: https://careers.fortive.com/covid. All offers of employment are expressly conditioned upon compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.