Global Talent Leader - Remote
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of Professional Instrumentation and Industrial Technologies businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With 2019 revenues of $7.3 billion, $1 billion in operating profit, and a market cap of $26 billion, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in software, field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and franchise distribution. Since its spin-off from Danaher, Fortive’s performance has resulted in 65% TSR, +1000bps of recurring revenue, and ~$8 billion in capital deployment. Fortune Magazine ranks Fortive as a part of the “The Future 50” companies. Future 50 companies are global companies with the best prospects for long-term growth, demonstrating both steady execution and forward-looking strategic nimbleness. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 26,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of the company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System (FBS). Although Fortive is a new company, its roots run deep. The Fortive portfolio is built with strong brands that are established leaders in the markets they serve.
Enter Accruent, Fortive’s largest software operating company. The leader in its industry, Accruent is the only fully integrated solution on the market that covers the entire physical resource management lifecycle for real estate, facilities, and asset management. For the last 24 years, the company's focus has been to provide a comprehensive physical resource management software platform that helps organizations extend the lifecycle of their assets. Accruent combines deep domain and industry capabilities with an integrated, cloud-based framework that serves over 10,000 global customers in real estate, healthcare, retail, education, telecom, manufacturing and the public sector.
With more than 1,150 global employees, Accruent equips businesses in 150+ countries with the tools to manage their physical resources via a powerful, user-friendly platform. Their cloud-based SaaS solutions empower their customers to drill down into inefficiencies and transform how they manage every aspect of their physical resources.
Culturally, Accruent is best described as very entrepreneurial and collaborative; with the Fortive operating model encouraging tremendous autonomy across its 17+ operating companies, and providing the financial resources for continued strategic acquisitions. Accruent has the opportunity to set the tone for the other Fortive “portfolio companies” as they push aggressively into cloud-based SaaS technologies
Why you want to work for our team:
The Global Talent Leader will have an opportunity to work across the global Accruent organization to craft a strategy that delivers on Accruent’s business transformation and our Employee Value Proposition- Growth Without Limits. This role will lead Talent Management, Culture & Engagement, and Learning & Development and will work cross-functionally with HR Business Partners and business leaders to ensure we are developing high potential employees & leaders as a key differentiator for our business.
In this role, you must be passionate about Accruent’s vision and just as passionate about our people! The successful candidate will embrace the ambiguity that comes with talent development and ensuring high quality and consistent career paths for our employees. You see beyond the current state of the organization and think both strategically and creatively about potential solutions. You will need to stay focused and flexible in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
This position reports directly to the VP, Human Resources and is a remote, work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
- Design and implement global talent management processes to identify organizational needs for clear career paths and proficiency modeling and ensure career development is a top priority.
- Lead annual organizational talent assessment processes globally to ensure our organizational design and people capability can deliver on the company’s critical initiatives.
- Ensure high quality and fidelity of annual career development assessment processes globally to ensure our employees understand how and where to access development opportunities.
- Lead a team of HR professionals responsible for Learning and Development and Culture and Engagement.
- Develop and deliver meaningful talent metrics to show measurable results in improving year over year employee engagement progress and inclusion & diversity.
- Understand Fortive talent development strategy and partner with talent development and learning and development professionals across Fortive to align with corporate initiatives.
- Act as a leader with vision to our HR Business Partner teams and business leaders by providing consultation in driving career and talent development at Accruent.
- Maintain focus on Inclusion & Diversity and continue to integrate trainings and standard methodologies across business, tracking engagement and success and sharing best practices across Fortive.
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources including at least three years leading a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Leadership Development, OD, I/O Psychology or a related field or applicable experience
- Expertise in Talent Development and Talent Management- including but not limited to: culture & engagement, learning and development, talent and performance management, and organization development.
- Demonstrated the ability to translate business needs into effective talent strategies and actions to complete those strategies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in assessing and coaching talent areas with Managers and Executive levels
- Strong global experience and orientation. Demonstrated ability to understand cultural differences and their impact on talent development and talent management.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to turn strategy into practical process solutions.
- Collaborative decision-making and ability to forge successful partnerships across organizational boundaries.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience leading talent initiatives at a global scale
- Diverse experience in multiple fields of HR function
- This job requires travel occasionally.
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
- Accruent requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests. For additional information about our COVID-19 approach, please visit: https://careers.fortive.com/covid. All offers of employment are expressly conditioned upon compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.