Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Product Management team:
Within our Product Management team, you will be involved through the entire lifecycle of our products. The team supports our customers through driving the product strategy and direction to help them manage their physical resources. We are customer centric in ensuring our products deliver value in every aspect.
How you'll make a difference:
- Conduct opportunity assessments and market analysis for your portfolio and markets to support retention, organic growth and cross-sell opportunities
- Actively contribute to defining the personas of your solutions both quantitatively and qualitatively across the customer journey
- Be the lead advisor for your portfolio and drive recommendations for the product lifecycle planning process
- Own the ideation and planning of user discovery activities to define business problems and test/validate solutions
- Drive analysis projects leveraging necessary data to transform findings into actionable information – ultimately feeding into strategic business planning
- Understand customer trends to lead, and be personally accountable for building in the voice of the customer / user feedback throughout your product lifecycle
- Define, recruit for, and execute early adopter programs
- Support the transition from one lifecycle stage to the next by leading activities like fit/gap analysis, migration planning, end of life planning, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and product spokesperson for your product portfolio
- Clearly and confidently communicate via demos, feature summaries and other artifacts to both internal and external audiences
- Establish key performance indicators across your product to measure different objectives throughout the product lifecycle
- Support the go-to-market activities focused on achieving identified outcomes for your product such as win/loss analysis, roadmap planning, competitive analysis, pricing/packaging and product launches
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize across different focus areas of the roadmap to a release level, weighing the overall capacity of an engineering team and the ability to deliver against product priorities
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, human factors, or business field
- 3 years of work experience in a product management role within a software company
- Proven application of agile software development practices (e.g., scrum)
- Proven application of user testing and prototyping paradigms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business Intelligence/Analytics- expertise in helping determine how to best present insights to customers to enable business actions
- Certifications: Agile, Pragmatic Marketing, Project Management, Scrum Master
- Occasional travel ~10%
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
- Accruent requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests. For additional information about our COVID-19 approach, please visit: https://careers.fortive.com/covid. All offers of employment are expressly conditioned upon compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.