Sr. Product Marketing Manager
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Coporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin, London, and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. We believe diversity of perspectives and experiences guarantee a differentiated work environment, based on respect and valuing differences. All people whom apply for our opportunities are considered without distinction.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Our Marketing team:
Our Marketing team is at the forefront of engaging our current and potential customers to discover Accruent products through our media. We look for creative problem solvers and bold thinkers to drive career defining work in a fast paced and ever changing environment. Want to help shape and share our mission?
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Accruent, you will develop product messaging used in various marketing and sales tools across Accruent’s portfolio of location management solutions, resulting in the company meeting its sales goals. Accruent is rapidly growing, and this an exciting time to become a member of the Accruent team!
How you'll make a difference:
- Define Go To Market strategy for industry verticals, leading strategic launch planning for a range of products and services.
- Clearly articulate market/opportunity sizing, target audience, competitive landscape, critical challenges, Go To Market strategies, product value prop, price, packaging, and key messaging
- Work with Technical Product Marketing Managers to ensure the value proposition and messaging of core technology and features highlights industry-specific tech/offerings.
- Partner with the content team to develop a strategic content plan and roadmap. Also, defining what content is required to target various personas at each stage of the funnel, and work with the Demand Gen team to ensure those pieces are optimized to drive leads into the pipeline.
- Develop a comprehensive sales enablement toolkit to empower both BD and Inside Sales to exceed revenue targets. Define sales toolkit content that directly impacts annual recurring revenue goals.
- Develop a strong partnership with Sales to ensure that product marketing is enabling the sales team to be successful.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience as a product marketing manager for B2B enterprise software firms.
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing manager role.
- Familiarity with space planning and CMMS software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience with all elements in the marketing communications mix.
- Strong project management and planning.
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly.
- Strong attention to detail and strong presentation skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to handle confidential client and company information.
- Competitive salary package
- Annual Bonus
- Meal Vouchers - Ticket Refeição
- Life Insurance
- Health and Dental Plan - extended to your partner and children without any discount.
- Mentorship and Leadership Program
Data Protection Policy
The data entered in the selection process form is confidential and stored in a secure environment. We take appropriate technical and administrative measures to protect your data.