Increase project delivery & reporting speed by 50% or more.
If you work with buildings and infrastructure assets, you know how challenging it can be to collect the right information and create valuable reports in a timely fashion for your clients.
Kykloud replaces traditional handwritten notes and spreadsheets, increases project delivery time, and improves client communication capabilities. Surveyors, inspectors, and auditors go on-site, capture data from fully-customizable survey templates, and are guided through workflows on their tablets. Photos are collected, tagged, annotated and associated with assets accurately and automatically. Then, at the touch of a button, project information generates reports from the data and photos collected.
Kykloud is scalable and can handle complex survey requirements, large data sets and requires little training.
- Increases speed, accuracy, and quality of data collection and reporting.
- Ensures photos are accurately collected, recorded, and associated with assets.
- Increases data quality with complex data validation tools.
- Enables offline data capture for far-off locations.
- Provides full visibility into the creation, issuing, and competition status of assessments with easy-to-use project management tools.
- Allows you to create accurate capital planning budgets and forecasts over multiple timeframes, scenarios, and modeling.
With a strategic direction to use innovative technologies and increasing competition in the market, Kykloud keeps us ahead of the game. It’s a secure and robust platform that captures clean data we can use to perform sophisticated analysis and deliver better results to our clients.”
BARRY MURRAY, MANAGER, CONTRACT DELIVERY AND PERFORMANCE, MACUTEX
Kykloud is a mobile surveying and inspections application that ensures consistent condition surveys, inspections, and lifecycle asset management across your entire portfolio. Kykloud’s full capital planning suite includes: mobile data collection, property management, lifecycle and budget planning, and a real-time reporting engine.
Kykloud is used by 9 of the top 10 UK surveying firms to better manage their property portfolios. On average, clients see a 5-10x return on investment monthly on administrative tasks, time savings and increased project efficiency.
- Kykloud delivers an effective way to manage and report on many different types of surveys and on-site inspections including:
- Facility Condition Assessments (FCA)Asset Verification
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Space Utilization
- ADA Compliance AssessmentsProject Audits
- Health & Safety InspectionsValuation, Appraisal & Reinstatement
- Environment Site Assessments (ESA) & EnergyTechnical Compliance Audits
- Fire & Security InspectionsOther Industry Specific Standard
- Valuation, Appraisal & ReinstatementCapital Planning
- Mobile Application - An intuitive survey and inspection tool to increase speed and accuracy in the field.
- Configurable Forms - Build survey forms and templates to suit your organization needs.
- Automatic Data Uploads - Increase data collection speed and always-on visibility across your portfolio
- Dashboards and Reports - Understand your data, forward spend budgets, and share with stakeholders.
Kykloud fully mobile solution.
Kykloud operates in real-time and keeps your office and in-field building surveying teams constantly up-to-date with the progress of your projects.
- Capture: Intuitive mobile app for surveys and inspections that increases consistency, accuracy, and control. Create tailored data collection to suit your organizational needs.
- Manage: The cloud-based system provides secure and easily accessible storage, allowing surveyors access to their data either in the field, wherever, whenever.
- Report: Strategic and financial lifecycle planning tools that allow you to anticipate your capital planning needs. Dashboards and reporting help you to understand your data and share with stakeholders.
Analytics you can trust for confident action.
- Design custom dashboards with a full range of capital planning data.
- Data is protected with layers of permissions, authentication, and history.
- Report integrity is maintained regardless of range of inputs across business.
- Controls protect data whether you’re creating one report for many or many people are creating one report.
- Scheduling and alerts increase speed.
Global Project in over 40 countries across 2,500 car showrooms.
“Kykloud significantly reduced our time in the field, provided consistency across our multi-site project, and integrated seamlessly with existing management (procurement) software.”
Detailed 6 Facet surveys of 50 health centers.
“Without a doubt Kykloud reduces the amount of time we would have spent on site and provided us with quality data in a format that we required.”
Full condition assessment and compliance assessment of all 22,000 schools in England.
“This is one of the largest and most innovative survey projects in Europe. The Kykloud software and asset management technology will give the EFA the knowledge and data they require to make informed decisions about maintenance and planned spend for years to come.”
Condition Assessment and Lifecycle planning for mixed Global Property Portfolio.
“Kykloud continues to provide us with a holistic picture of the condition of our estate, allowing us to look at how best to increase efficiencies portfolio wide.”
Kykloud has successfully implemented in a wide range of industries.