Helping chemical companies establish a single source of truth for all asset information to ensure plant safety and compliance.
Demonstrate effective change control procedures for all engineering documentation.
Provide a single source of truth for disparate teams to share engineering information securely and reliably.
- 300K+ USERS.
- 500M DOCUMENTS TRACKED.
- 1.5T USD IN ASSETS MANAGED.
- 50% OF TOP TEN CHEMICAL COMPANIES.
Accruent’s document and drawing management solution, Meridian, can help chemical companies master the challenges inherent in managing massive amounts of asset information to meet the industry’s strict compliance requirements. Meridian ensures that chemical companies’ existing assets operate at maximum efficiency and at the lowest cost, while continuing to meet chemical specific regulations.
Maintain engineering data integrity.
- Shorten project turnaround through concurrent engineering.
- Keep entire teams on track with access to up-to-date project data.
- Maintain the quality, accuracy and completeness of data and metadata by working in a unified system.
Provide CAD-Platform independent solution.
- Support bi-directional attribute linking with most major CAD systems to ensure accurate information.
- Eliminate manual data entry and redundant data.
- Create version control to prevent user from working on an incorrect version.
Ensure effective control and change management.
- Preserve established control of engineering data changes.
- Keep master data up-to-date while organizing change processes in dedicated project areas.
- Provide highly configurable workflows based on organizational needs.
Reduce the cost of handover.
- Facilitate information handover process between Engineering and Operations & Maintenance.
- Manage exchange of engineering documentation with external contractors.
- Identify and fix data inconsistencies before they can become an issue.
"Through the time and resources saved in search and retrieval and document processing, we are enjoying a new operational efficiency and very low mitigation costs. [Meridian] reduced our information expenditure by 5%
BILL EAGER, DRAWING MANAGEMENT SENIOR OFFICER