Easily share facilities data with key stakeholders.
Strategic decisions about facilities can involve and impact a wide range of stakeholders, including executives, board members, operations managers, department heads, and finance leaders.
Each stakeholder has an important role to play in optimizing budgets and leveraging facilities to best achieve the organization’s overall mission.
When these key stakeholders don’t have quick and easy access to facilities information, it becomes harder to make good decisions. Without everyone on the same page, decision-making can be slowed and objections may emerge late in the capital budgeting process, throwing everything into disarray.
VFA FacilityViewTM unlocks the value of VFA capital planning data for stakeholders across the organization. It provides quick and secure access to key information about the entire facilities portfolio via desktop or tablet. With VFA FacilityView, all stakeholders can have timely access to the facilities data they need to effectively contribute to the capital budgeting process.
VFA capital planning software includes a wide range of information about your organization’s real estate portfolio, including the location and condition of assets, the cost of capital renewals, and funding needs over time.
While the capital planning team is usually the primary creator and user of facility condition data, cost estimates and “what if” funding scenarios, information about the entire asset and property portfolio can be valuable to a much wider group of stakeholders.
With VFA FacilityView, key stakeholders can:
- Find assets easily for quicker decisions. Search for regions, campuses or assets by name, or select groups of assets that match specific criteria. Save searches for easy future reference.
- Gain management insight with multiple levels of detail. See summary information about a group of assets, such as type, use, age, replacement value and condition. Browse an asset list and map. View details about an individual asset, including requirements by priority, category or system.
- View an interactive map for easy access. Browse search results on a map and go directly into asset details.
- Save time with user-configurable views. Each user can choose the summary content they wish to see and configure its placement.
- Access via desktop or iPad for maximum flexibility. Use VFA FacilityView on an Apple iPad, Apple iMac desktop, or Windows computer with Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer browsers.
- Get started quickly with simple user management. Manage users with the existing VFA.facility® Security module. Add current VFA.facility users and new users with specific access to VFA FacilityView.
Integrate data from other systems.
Designed using web services, VFA FacilityView can integrate data from other enterprise systems, including work order management and financial systems. The Accruent professional services team can help you integrate the content that is most relevant for your organization.
Extend the value of VFA software.
As part of your organization’s VFA capital planning software subscription, VFA FacilityView is available at no additional cost. You can add an unlimited number of VFA FacilityView users to your VFA subscription.