Accruent Announces 360Space at BOMA’s 2014 Conference
Space and Occupancy Management Software Purpose-Built for Corporate Real Estate
Accruent, the leader in real estate and facilities management solutions, today announced its advanced functionality in space and occupancy management with 360Space, which is part of the 360Workplace integrated workplace management system (IWMS) from Accruent.
360Space features specific modules that allow organizations to tailor the product to meet specific business needs; maximizing their space utilization, improving efficiency and reducing costs:
- Visual Space Planning: Create graphical reports for a quick visual map of space allocations. Develop visual maps using AutoCAD® and Revit® to review space changes and create scenarios based on business need.
- Space Survey: Review current space use to determine changes and improvements to improve space allocation. Space Survey provides configurable space survey templates to make it easy to improve overall space utilization.
- Move Management: Input move details, including current and future location of employee, to issue automatic work order requests for the countless transactions related to moves. Gain better insight into actual move costs and level of effort to improve expense allocation and resource planning.
“Mismanagement of space can lead to increased costs due to wasted or inefficiently used utilities, constant churn and overall workplace dissatisfaction,” said Tim McLean, associate vice president of strategic accounts, Accruent. “Using an integrated solution like 360Space, organizations can create a location system of record – enabling you to create a work environment that virtually eliminates these issues, improving productivity and operational efficiency.”
Built from the ground up as cloud-based software, 360Workplace allows organizations to gain better visibility into the end-to-end lifecycle of their entire real estate portfolio. In addition to 360Space, 360Workplace includes the following products:
- 360Facility: Manage comprehensive property and asset maintenance to save time, reduce errors and improve collaboration.
- 360Projects: Track all aspects of development, construction and remodel projects to stay on budget and ensure business continuity.
- 360Lease: Manage and control rental and occupancy costs to streamline the full lease lifecycle and drive productivity.
As a suite of easy-to-use software products, 360Workplace enables organizations to unlock the financial benefits and operational improvements trapped in inefficient systems and processes, turning real estate investments into a competitive advantage.
To learn more about 360Workplace and its suite of products, visit http://www.accruent.com.
Accruent helps real estate and facilities leaders deliver long-term, world class operational and financial performance through purpose-built industry suites that deliver greater customer value. Accruent’s six product brands, Accruent, FAMIS, Siterra, 360Workplace, Evoco and Expesite, are used by more than 1,200 leading organizations in 120 countries, including 40% of the Top 100 Retailers, 20% of the Fortune 500, 100 leading universities, all of the top 4 U.S. wireless carriers, and leading service providers managing more than 2 billion square feet of property. Founded in 1995, Accruent is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with offices in Santa Monica, California; Evanston, Illinois; Columbus, Ohio; Calgary, Alberta, Canada; and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.