Accruent Joins G-Cloud Ensuring Public Sector Access to Our Software in a Cost-Effective, Agile Way
Government vetting increases efficiency and saves money for public sector customers.
Austin, TX, October 3, 2018 – Accruent, the world’s leading provider of physical resource management solutions, announced today that the Government of the United Kingdom (UK Government) has added Accruent products to their G-Cloud initiative to ease procurement of cloud computing software and services.
“The push for overseas expansion and exportation of the Digital Marketplace is in direct response to the success the procurement hub has had to-date”, according to “UK government sets to work on replicating the Digital Marketplace model overseas”. Since 2012, public sector bodies in the UK have spent £2.6bn with businesses of all sizes through the Digital Marketplace.
The UK Government G-Cloud is an initiative to enable the efficient purchasing of cloud computing technology services. Over 38,000 public sector buyers have been mandated to buy through the newly introduced framework. Companies seeking to market products to the UK Government must be registered on G-Cloud to sell cloud services.
“The need for reliable, dependable cloud solutions is increasing, so we are proud of the work we have done to become a G-Cloud approved supplier,” says John Borgerding, CEO, Accruent. “We’re pleased to offer five of our most compelling cloud solutions on the G-Cloud framework to help public sector customers with a range of needs – from building surveying, capital planning, and project management to lease accounting, remote monitoring, and mobile workforce management.”
The G-Cloud initiative includes a framework of standardised agreements with suppliers, from which UK public sector organisations can buy products and services without the burden of running a full tender or competitive procurement process. The initiative also includes an online store, “Digital Marketplace” (previously “CloudStore”) that allows public sector purchasers to search easily for services that are offered through G-Cloud.
Accruent’s flagship G-Cloud offering to date has been Kykloud, a mobile surveying and inspections application solution. Kykloud was selected in 2017 as a cloud solution for the Department for Education CDC project, one of the largest surveys of its type in Europe. The project is surveying the condition of 22,000 schools throughout the UK and the development of capital plans for more than £20 billion of infrastructure investment over the next 5 years.
G-Cloud accredited products from Accruent include:
- Facilities/Asset Maintenance Management: Manages the full workflow related to reactive and planned preventive maintenance, from work order creation and dispatch to invoicing, approval and financial system integration. Provides enterprise-wide visibility and control over assets, facilities and contractors, including managing compliance and related documentation.
- Remote Monitoring & Control: Offers remote monitoring and control of multiple equipment types, delivering maintenance and energy efficiencies. Provides real-time alerting and alarm management/triage for optimised reactive maintenance; analytics to predict issues and trigger proactive response; and control actions functionality to initiate remote setpoint and schedule changes.
- Mobile Workforce Management: Provides end-to-end service delivery functionality to optimise scheduling, dispatch and performance of simple and complex jobs. Delivers intelligent work allocation, resource scheduling, performance management and integrated parts and inventory management.
- Mobile Surveying and Inspections Application: Cloud-based, fully scalable, property asset management software application used by property investors, owners, operators and consultants around the globe. Its key components: mobile data collection, a web-based property and project management portal together with a real-time desktop publishing and reporting engine.
- Capital, Space, Environment, Lease & Project Management: Accruent’s products and services cover the breadth of real estate and facilities management including software for: assessing capital needs and prioritising spend; space management and related analytics; monitoring and reporting environmental/carbon emissions; lease administration and accounting; plus comprehensive project & programme management tools.