Access real data from hundreds of millions of work orders ― so you gain fact-based insights for smarter medical equipment budgeting and capital allocation.
Streamlined Medical Equipment Planning
Improved Hospital Equipment Capital Planning
Achieve deep visibility into medical device and medical equipment costs.
Budget more effectively
Lower your operating costs. With unbiased equipment data during critical capital purchasing decision points, you can make more informed decisions.
Gain unprecedented insight
Take the speculation out of assessing clinical equipment. Real-world data illuminates the total cost of ownership, proven asset performance, and estimated asset lifespan.
Benchmark asset costs
Access aggregated asset ownership data from more than 55% of U.S. hospitals, with each model’s key stats ― like the timing of failures, parts cost, and average maintenance hours required.
Improve maintenance processes
Quickly evaluate alternative equipment maintenance (AEM) and other maintenance decisions with data that helps you execute effective preventive maintenance, extend asset life and maximize asset ROI.
Sound Medical Device Capital Planning
Gather the information necessary to make smart hospital equipment planning decisions ― in a matter of seconds.
Take a deep dive into key metrics, including reliability insights, failure rates and mean time between failure (MBTF). You get device overviews that include FDA and recall information to aid in risk avoidance and better compliance.
- Drive cost reduction through the purchase of highly reliable equipment
- Boost patient satisfaction scores for higher reimbursement
- Leverage data analysis to reduce downtime
Gain access to comprehensive analytics, including a life expectancy analysis that uses the best of three distinct survival analyses and artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to provide an accurate analysis for all device types and ages.
- Your organization’s data combined with Accruent’s real life expectancy and price data to improve medical device management
- A full view of all models, along with their vulnerabilities recorded by CERT
- Data attributes including annual parts costs, average industry acquisition cost, parts costs, labor costs, acquisition price, and cost of service ratio (COSR)
Compare asset features side by side to understand reliability metrics across products. Accruent standardizes medical device manufacturer and model names so that healthcare organizations can accurately gauge their equipment and asset performance.
- Planned or scheduled maintenance schedules and corrective comparison charts
- High-dollar value items such as fluoroscopic x-ray machines, gamma cameras, ventilators and surgical robots
- A 5- to 10-year planning outlook for major capital placements of medical devices