View the recording.
Duration: 60 Minutes.
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is becoming more prevalent in organizations pertaining to architecture, engineering and construction (AEC). BIM is also becoming increasingly important to building owners and operators (facility managers and real estate managers).
In fact, governments around the world are now mandating BIM use for public contracts and private clients are beginning to follow. This has led to the creation of a global standard (ISO 19650).
While BIM is widely used during construction projects, its real power lies in the end-to-end lifecycle management of a building.
Meridian and BIM.
The construction industry has adopted 3D modeling and BIM as the standard, and BIM can benefit all stakeholders in the building lifecycle. However, the Owner/Operator is often not in the picture, causing them to miss important data required for facilities management, such as inspection requirements.
In this webinar, we will take a close look at the needs of the Owner/Operator and explore how they can be addressed through BIM.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The challenges involved with 3D modeling and BIM standards.
- How BIM standards can improve handover and make maintenance more efficient.
- The problems and pitfalls of handing over engineering information to Operations & Maintenance teams.
- How you can use Meridian to manage information delivery.
- How to harness the power of BIM to take your facilities management to the next level.