Transformative Healthcare Technology Management Software (HTM Software)
Create a more connected workplace, streamline cybersecurity, maximize margins, ensure ongoing regulatory compliance and improve your standard of patient care with Accruent healthcare technology management software
The Power of Robust Healthcare Technology Management Software
Bust interdepartmental silos, increase operating margins and streamline security and compliance efforts with intuitive healthcare technology that works for you
Cybersecurity Made Simple
Mitigate cybersecurity risks, block ransomware attacks and prevent hacked medical devices in your biomed, clinical engineering and facilities departments with integrated network monitoring tools, automated security processes and transparent tools that allow you to identify and prevent a breach.
A More Connected Workplace
If you’re not talking to various areas of your organization and integrating key software tools, you face communication issues, time-consuming manual processes, missed data, wastage and lower quality of care. With Accruent’s HTM tools, you can automate, optimize and connect your systems for streamlined operations, improved margins and better patient care.
Streamlined Compliance Efforts
One of the most important advantages of using of a modern CMMS is to achieve and maintain compliance with ever-changing regulations and to maintain high standards during performance audits required by regulatory agencies, such as The Joint Commission, CMS and DNV GL. Accruent tools provide the training, features and data needed to get this right.
Effective asset and healthcare technology management can reduce operating costs and maximize shrinking margins by helping healthcare organizations improve inventory management, automate maintenance plans, prioritize budgets and improve capital planning decisions.
Key Capabilities of Accruent Healthcare Technology Management Software
Bust siloes and consolidate your HTM, HFM, IT and other departments to a single user experience to transform the patient experience, gain real-time visibility, optimize work productivity, capture and monitor cybersecurity risks, and ensure compliance with changing policies, laws and regulations.
Industry-Leading Compliance Capabilities
With current TJC EOC and PM compliance standards, healthcare organizations must effectively collect information to monitor their environment and know their compliance data is completely compliant, documented, reportable and retrievable. We’ve made this easy in TMS with pre-built tools like:
- Additional PM and EOC fields
- Process logic and automation
- Sub procedures (forms)
- Reports and dashboards
- Package implementation
- Training on what’s new
Advanced Reporting Functionalities
Automations, dashboards and reports – including calculations and advanced reporting features – allow organizations to:
- Track work deficiencies and increase compliance
- Identify, analyze and monitor all connected assets for maximum compliance and streamlined maintenance efforts
- Stay ahead of potential network vulnerabilities
- Provide enhanced processes on asset management
- Consolidate HFM, HTM, supply chain and IT departments
- Providing the accurate, objective and defensible condition data needed to understand current conditions, prioritize budgets and secure required funding.
Robust Security Features
Healthcare organizations are targets for network attacks from viruses and hostile entities. To properly secure and manage their networks, Information Technology (IS/IT) teams must know what devices are on their network, how they communicate, and other necessary information to make timely decisions around deployments and updates. A connected, fully secure system can help, and:
- Allow IT to analyze and report against all medical devices, network data and software.
- Let you automate workflows unique to your organization when potential security risks or gaps are found.
- Integrate with network monitoring tools.
- Help you automate security processes.
- Provide the transparency needed to quickly identify risks and prevent a security breach.
A Strong Community
Accruent products are backed by a wealth of healthcare expertise, unmatched industry data and a powerful customer base that allows for:
- Ongoing training
- Invaluable industry data and benchmarking
- Industry-leading insight