Engineering Document Management Software
Provide real-time collaboration and a single source of truth by leveraging an engineering document management (EDM) solution, purpose-built for today’s engineering professionals.
Unleash the Power of an Enterprise EDMS
There’s no time to lose and too much at stake for today’s maintenance, engineering, and project teams. Empower them with frictionless communication and immediate access to the most up-to-date information to help them make good decisions and ensure success using the right engineering document management system.
Access a Single Source of Truth Anywhere, Anytime
Provide instant access to complete, accurate, and most up-to-date documents, drawings, and data. Build trust, increase productivity, save time, and optimize efficiencies while reducing costs, downtime, and accidents.
Streamline Document Change Management
Track parallel changes, streamline concurrent engineering and approval processes, and leverage automation to keep complex change management projects and document versions under control, on time, and compliant without sacrificing data quality and integrity.
Foster Seamless Collaboration Between Key Stakeholders
Break down information silos between maintenance, engineering, and external contractors to easily communicate, collaborate, transmit, and hand off the latest document versions and information.
Achieve Greater Synergy With Strategic Business System Integrations
Extend the power of our engineering document management system (EDMS) by integrating with other critical systems and users throughout the enterprise to experience your organization utilizing all resources to their greatest potential.
Key EDMS Capabilities You Can’t Do Without
Engineering can consistently deliver high-quality, accurate work while facilities have what they need to keep operations safe and running smoothly when their EDMS offers these capabilities:
A Single Centralized Document Repository
Tap into one single source of truth for all your engineering information using a centralized vault and repository that can house:
- As-built and project documents
- Drawings and metadata
- 2-D and 3-D CAD files, BIM models, and office documents
- Scanned images, flow diagrams, and schematics
- Equipment specs, vendor manuals, operation and maintenance procedures, and more
Controlled Digital Workflows and Audit Trails
Take control of unwieldy asset documentation and change management projects by leveraging:
- Automated workflows to prevent human error and allow greater control over document changes and approvals
- Print stamps and watermarks to provide key timing information, consistency of work, and status updates
- Electronic signatures to confirm the review and approval process while providing a clear audit trail to simplify compliance processes
Concurrent engineering capabilities make it easy to:
- Track parallel changes in simultaneous projects
- Make updates on one document that will automatically render in all other affected projects
- Notify project team members of documentation revisions
Secure Sharing With Systems and People
Collaborate with ease on the latest document version with EPCs, maintenance, project, and engineering team members utilizing:
- Secure, automated information exchanges and transmittals
- Redlining, comments, and easy document handover
- Robust APIs with CAD, EAM, ERP, ECM, CMMS tools to get the right information flows between vital business systems