Duration: 1 hour
Please join us Thursday, May 21 for our special edition COVID-19 HTM Panel. This session will focus on challenges related to COVID-19 impacting healthcare support departments across the United States and what can be done to improve operations, resource availability and staff morale in the midst of a pandemic.
In this session, the panel will discuss:
- Greatest equipment needs and how each panelist is addressing those needs.
- What COVID-19 resources the group has found to be most useful.
- What measures are being taken to keep staff as safe as possible and prevent the spread of the virus in their respective organizations.
- What each panelist has experienced thus far relative to patient volumes, workload, furloughs, etc.
- What each panelist has learned through this and what opportunities have been created.
- What things each panelist will continue to do after this pandemic is behind them.