Average hospital operating margins have hit an all-time low – 1.6%. Hospitals are spending $93B per year on medical equipment lifecycle (MELC) and are missing savings as much as 12 to 16 percent due to “lack of accurate information, internal resources, bandwidth, and specialized expertise.”
In this session, participants will learn real-world approaches to:
- Prioritize, forecast and control capital and replacement expenditures for immediate and long-term budgets.
- Improve patient care through streamlined processes, efficiencies, and cost reduction.
- Quickly generate and update accurate equipment budgets.
- Collaborate and centralize processes around capital equipment decisions.
- Reduce expensive change orders and project completion delays.