The Life Science industries are changing. The world is more remote than ever and regulatory bodies are actively calling for more system automation, improved validation and increased focus on mobile regulations. In this new modern world, on-premise systems just aren’t cutting it, leaving users stuck with overly complex validation processes, remote access challenges and more.
That’s why we’re releasing Meridian Cloud for Life Sciences.
Meridian Cloud for Life Sciences is an expertly validated, cloud-based engineering document management system (EDMS) that simplifies compliance, streamlines validation and helps modern Life Science organizations transition to the cloud.
Join this webinar to learn more about key Meridian Cloud for Life Sciences features and how this cloud-based tool can help you maximize security, simplify compliance and modernize your business.
This 30-minute session will focus on:
- Basic features of Meridian Cloud for Life Sciences, including validation as a service, next-level document management capabilities and continuous compliance features.
- Key functionalities that facilitate compliance with Title 21 CFR Part 11, EU GMP Annex 11 and other key regulations.
- The benefits of a validated, cloud-based solution, which include lower total cost of ownership (TCO), improved security and increased internal bandwidth
- Accruent’s role in managing system qualification, validations and audits so your team doesn’t have to.
- How to overcome pain points that come with using legacy systems, including frequent plant shutdowns, costly validation processes, distribution concerns and more.