Published: Apr 06 2021
Healthcare Technology Trends and Best Practices
While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to take a heavy toll on America’s healthcare infrastructure and operating margins, there are also growing concerns about cybersecurity risks and the effects of the aging technician workforce. Fundamental organizational changes are being driven by efficiencies made possible by digital transformation.
In this whitepaper, we will discuss the latest healthcare asset management trends and strategies to improve performance and reduce asset management costs.
Features covered are:
- Cost pressures and the continuing impact of COVID-19 on operating margins
- How to address the technician workforce shortage
- Complete lifecycle management to improve the total cost of ownership
- Consolidation of systems and data
- Implementing a defensible AEM program
- Automating the equipment distribution & request process
- Implementing an effective cybersecurity strategy
- 10 steps to make your HTM & HFM departments a strategic asset
- Links to helpful videos, articles and business-planning tools