Connect Your EAM, CMMS & GIS Systems to your Engineering Information
For pipeline organizations, ensuring your Maintenance and Operations teams have access to the latest engineering data is critical to getting work done safely and correctly. But many field teams spend valuable time locating the right information and are still unsure whether that data is up-to-date, creating potential safety and environmental risks. What’s more, critical engineering data is often locked up in complex engineering drawings and documents, making it difficult to access to facilitate timely operational decisions.
Simplify remote and on-site access to documentation and ensure accuracy by connecting Meridian with your EAM, CMMS and GIS field systems. This seamless integration makes your technical documentation, location and asset information readily available to your teams from anywhere and ensures your operations never stall because of out-of-date or missing information.
- Improve maintenance and operational execution.
- Increase operational and environmental safety.
- Decrease decision and turn-around time.
- Streamline engineering review and approval process.
INTEGRATE MERIDIAN WITH YOUR EAM, CMMS & GIS SYSTEMS FOR EASIER DATA ACCESS
Meridian is a centralized, vaulted engineering document management system that provides a single point of truth for all technical information with full change management controls and audit history.
With Meridian, you can connect your engineering documents to specific assets and make them directly available through your GIS systems, such as ESRI and Autodesk Map, and your CMMS/EAM systems, such as SAP and Maximo, to provide easy access to location and asset-based information to your maintenance and operations teams.
BY CONNECTING YOUR CRITICAL EAM, CMMS & GIS SYSTEMS WITH MERIDIAN, YOU CAN:
- Reduce risk by ensuring your teams are working with the correct drawings and
- Increase environmental safety by providing up-to-date engineering data to your
maintenance, operations and engineering teams.
- Streamline engineering projects and drive efficiency by decreasing decision
and turn-around time.
- Meridian API allows for integration with your existing GIS and EAM/CMMS systems.
- Works with complex engineering data like AutoCAD and MicroStation, converting data to PDF and allowing important business data to be extracted, creating structured data from engineering documents.
- Electronic workflow allows document controllers to streamline approval and review processes of documents.
- Engineering document exchange portal allows project managers to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and keeping track of project progress.