IoT Enabled Environmental Monitoring
Ensure Compliance, Reduce Waste/Spoilage, and Eliminate Manual Data Entry
The proper storage of medications, vaccines, blood, food, tissues, and organs throughout a hospital is a critical component for regulatory compliance and patient safety.
Healthcare facilities often have hundreds of refrigerators, freezers, and warming cabinets containing temperature-sensitive items. The daily routine of manually collecting regulatory data is time-consuming, labor-intensive, and takes time – time away from patient care.
Often when equipment fails, there is little data available to determine whether patient safety has been compromised. When sensitive assets are exposed to the wrong environmental factors, time is critical. The sooner staff are made aware of the issue, the sooner they can address it.
IoT Enabled Environmental Monitoring is a proactive measure to ensure equipment performance and care integrity. With many organizations facing limited resources, Environmental Monitoring presents an effective strategy to minimize efforts and expenditures, and most importantly, reduces costly downtime and waste.
Centralize and automate the monitoring, alerting, and reporting of temperature, humidity, and other environmental data.
24/7 ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING
Accruent's Environmental Monitoring solution works 24/7 and combines the automated collection of temperature, humidity, and other environmental data with real-time notification alerts that can be tailored to meet specific operational requirements.
- Automated Compliance Data Logging
- Real-time Location Information
- Configurable Rules Engine
- Configurable High/Low Temperature Thresholds
- Work Order Escalations
- Automatic Work Orders Based on Set Conditions
- Alarms & Notifications
- Pro-active & Predictive Alerts
- Mobile App
- Visual Analytics & Role Based Dashboards
- Single Unified Asset Dashboard
Identify trends in deviations and apply predictive analytics to identify potential device malfunctions before they occur.
- Reduce Spoilage & Waste
- Improve Equipment Uptime
- Improve Regulatory Compliance & Reporting
- Improve Patient Safety
- Increase Staff Efficiency
- Reduce Manual Errors
- Use Predictive Maintenance Based on Equipment Analytics
- Fix Potential Equipment Issues Before They Happen
COMPLIANCE, REPORTS, AND VISUAL ANALYTICS
- Monitor Equipment Conditions: Deviations of temperature and humidity, operational negligence, and loss of power are monitored constantly to enable preemptive maintenance.
- Configurable Rules Engine: A configurable rules engine allows users to define thresholds and conditions, create automatic work orders, and automate compliance data logging.
- Compliance: Simplify audit preparations with detailed reports for all environmentally monitored areas and devices. Show regulatory bodies continuous compliance and demonstrate corrective action logs when devices were at risk.
- Performance Analytics: Measure, monitor, and predict asset performance with dynamic reports and dashboards.