Optimizing Client Value with Improved Asset Data Collection and Insights
LIFECYCLE FUND VALUE
CAPITAL ASSETS MANAGED
PROJECTS ACROSS UK & CANADA
SQUARE METERS OF ASSETS MANAGED
HCP is the leading asset management company providing services that help create, manage and deliver value to clients through the intelligent management of infrastructure and related corporate assets. With a diverse portfolio of clients, including public and private sector investors and asset managers in the UK, Europe and North America, HCP supports strategic decision making across the entire asset lifecycle.
HCP’s clients require extensive condition assessments to meet regulatory and contractual requirements, but manual entry of survey data into spreadsheets was inefficient and time consuming. Slower data collection also meant information became outdated quickly, making it difficult to maintain visibility into compliance and analyze future expenditure requirements.
- Inconsistent, manual entry of survey data into static spreadsheets
- Difficulty analyzing decentralized asset data to provide clients detailed reports
- Limited capacity to manage data related to 1.7 million square meters of assets
HCP implemented Accruent’s Kykloud solution to improve asset data collection and analysis. Surveyors across projects now use built-in survey templates to collect asset condition data more quickly and consistently, capture data offline, and link photos to surveys. The improved data quality has led to improved insights, with the ability to run dynamic reports on critical client assets.
- Intuitive survey templates for fast and accurate on-site data collection
- Ability to attach pictures of assets to streamline compliance checks
- Bespoke reports to provide clients with deeper and better quality insights
Using Kykloud, HCP has increased quality and visibility for its clients at every stage of the asset lifecycle. More efficient data collection has resulted in a higher level of data management, providing clients with increased visibility of risks and opportunities across their portfolios. HCP can now offer real-time lifecycle cost planning to clients, with accurate forecasting of capital and major maintenance expenditures up to 20 years in the future.
- Improved asset data collection, accuracy and analysis
- Increased client satisfaction and savings with better evaluation of risks and opportunities
- 5% optimization of client lifecycle funds
- Controlled compliance with health, safety and other regulatory requirements