Zurich Airport selected the Meridian solution to provide the group with improved usability, flexibility to add future users, an interface for AutoCAD, and facilitate the migration and cleanup of data. Accruent partner Mensch und Maschine was entrusted to perform the implementation, which was completed on time and within budget.
- Configurable document types, file structures, workflows, and interfaces.
- Automatic rendition of drawings to PDF format.
- Revision and numbering systems for projects, plans, and buildings.
- Access permissions based on roles and groups.
“It quickly became clear that both software and provider were totally focused on our situation. Accruent’s product presentation made an excellent impression on us.”
Zurich Airport now benefits from data collection that is fast, user-friendly, and more efficient. Inconsistencies are prevented effectively, and transparency benefits the archive, where the ability to find documents easily has improved significantly.
Because the entire system is designed to be open, CAD plans of other departments such as Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Sanitation (HLKKS), Electrical, or Civil Engineering can be integrated in the future.
- Improved accessibility, quality and availability of engineering data.
- Time savings through full search capabilities.
- Prevention of data inconsistencies.
- Faster and more efficient data collection.