In our new series “10 Steps to Make Your Healthcare Technology and Facilities Departments a Strategic Asset”, Al Gresch will share data and process methodologies to drive value and recognition for your department.
In this session, we'll focus on Service Performance Management.
Approved for 1 CEU by ACI
Participants will learn how to:
- Provide real time visibility and accountability across the Request-Fulfillment process via multiple avenues in order to keep everyone informed.
- Leverage key performance indicators to identify opportunities for continued process improvement – appropriate staffing levels, timeliness of work completion, operational cost reductions, etc.
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with “customers”.
- Develop a communication and training plan for customers.
- Document processes and procedures for request assignment, distribution, escalation and fulfillment.
- Show service status via real-time monitors.