In our new series “10 Steps to Make Your Healthcare Technology and Facilities Departments a Strategic Asset”, Al Gresch will share data and process methodologies to drive value and recognition for your department.
In this session, we’ll focus on Parts and Supplies Management and Procurement.
Approved for 1 CEU by ACI
Participants will learn how to:
- mplement a centralized parts management system that provides visibility into the inventory across the enterprise.
- Automate par level management.
- Automate procurement and receiving with closed-loop to ERP.
- Implement standard nomenclature for parts and supplies (part type, manufacture, p/n, suppliers).
- Implement basic policies and procedures for inventory management.
- Validate existing inventory and implement policies and procedures for inventory management.
- Implement parts kits for standard procedures, e.g. preventive maintenance.
- Automate procurement and receiving with closed-loop to key vendors.