Building on the original series, “10 Steps to Make Your Healthcare Technology and Facility Departments a Strategic Asset,” Al Gresch and Mike Zimmer will take a deeper dive into each of the 10 steps to share more tactical methods to help you climb the maturity curve and drive greater value and recognition for your department.
Join us Thursday, December 3rd for our webinar on Step 7: Third Party Service Management, A Deep Dive.
We will also have Live Q&A at the end of the webinar.
Participants will learn how to:
- Deploy and document an automated contract management system to centralize and rationalize service contracts.
- Proactively flag equipment under service contracts.
- Alert managers to pending contract expiration.
- Automate the documentation and performance of vendors against their SLAs and create dashboards and reports to visualize.
- Understand the value each contract is bringing vs. the annual cost.
- Upload contracts to asset records along with key contract information.
- Automate management of expiration dates.
- Develop and implement standard processes and procedures for contract management.
- Rationalize contracts to identify opportunities to consolidate/eliminate contracts and vendors.