Giorgia Giuliani interviews Jonathan Griffiths, owner and couching consultant at Focus On The Process, on two related topics: Operational Excellence and The Need for Change.
Tune in to find out what are the governing principles of Operational Excellence, how Lean Manufacturing plays into it, and why it’s important for every single employee at your company to understand what your goals are! Jonathan will also share tips on how you can start moving towards Operational Excellence! But in order to achieve it, many processes will have to change. And we all know how scary change can be! Jonathan will share insights from his thirty years of experience in the Manufacturing sector, about why companies are often reluctant to change, why it’s so important to overcome this reluctance, and how to understand what type of change will generate the most positive impact!
This 30 minute webinar will include:
- How to apply management principles, work in synergy and react to the changing environment
- What to focus on to gain a competitive edge?
- The role of company culture, skills and behavior in Operational Excellence
- What are the best indicators that you should make changes?
- The consequences of holding onto status quo
Account Executive, Accruent
Director, Focus On The Process Ltd