Working from home isn’t new, and neither is co-working or satellite locations.
Now, the pandemic is not the only cause of the recent focus on the home office, but has also accelerated the global shift toward location independence. And modern technology has made all of this more possible.
However, the social aspect of the workplace is still a huge driver for employees, and the office still plays a critical role in servicing businesses, with many benefits including:
- Social interaction
- Opportunity for team productivity and innovation
- Physical and cultural representation of the company's brand and identity
In this webinar, we'll discuss how you can strike a balance between working from home and the office during these new and challenging times.
This Webinar Covers:
- How coworking has driven out of the need for flexibility, accessibility, employee experience and more flexible cost models
- Property and employee insights
- How technology is enabling the remote working revolution, accessing disparate geographically
- The rise in hybrid locations, with regional and local offices now a core strategy, allowing business to better operate and serve diverse client bases
- How the takeaway food revolution has created a rise in "ghost kitchens," sharing costs and optimizing distribution method
- A look at shared non-traditional spaces, including R&D facilities, venture parks, and co-working for industrial and manufacturing facilities